RFP Triage with Rapid Response
Find the best answers for every question in your RFP within minutes. That's the power of Rapid Response.
This functionality will cut RFP response time dramatically. Triage your RFP with various color coding to help visualize different difficulty or levels of effort.
See a pie chart summarizing your triage colors to help you make Go/NoGo decisions.
Then, for the RFPs you decide to respond to, click a few buttons and your content library provides up to 4 suggested responses for each and every question in your RFP.
RFP Triage with Rapid Response will make you wish you had gotten on board a long time ago.
With RFP Triage and Rapid Response you can:
- * Load incoming RFP files
- * Edit and highlight loaded questions
- * Auto-search for appropriate responses to the questions in the RFP (Rapid Response)
- * Override suggested responses with manual searches if needed
- * Select the best response
- * Output all questions and selected answers to Word or CSV
See it in a live demo Wed, Sept 19 at 9:00AM (Pacific time zone)
Build your RFP content library
Import and enter RFP questions and answers for reuse. Use flexible categorization and editing features as you maintain your content.
Enter or paste content into our editor or bulk-import from .CSV files.
Search and filter content
Use Exact search for words or short phrases. Use Relevance search to match whole questions and/or
responses. Or leave the search mode on Auto to let RFPMonkey decide which is best. Filter your search results using
9 configurable filters.
Never use old content again
Entry Aging expires content periodically to help you keep it current and fresh. Set Entry Aging aggressively to expire
content after only 30 days, or as infrequently as yearly. (Or turn it off all together).
Track RFP progress and status
Record RFP status, progress, outcome, notes, important dates,
and team assignments. Track assignment acknowledgement and progress, and automatically send reminders for late assignments.
Looking for leads? Need more RFPs to bid on? Want to find government contracts?
Join Our Next Live Webinar - Wed, Sept 19 at 9:00 AM Pacific
We'll put a link right here a few minutes before demo time.
Click here to put a reminder on your calendar.
Typical RFP Issues
How many of these sound familiar?
- RFPs take 10, 20, 40 hours or more to complete
- Hard to manage content centrally, and offer access distributedly
- SME's come and go, taking their knowledge with them
- No easy way to manage time-sensitivity of content
- IT and NetOps don't like to participate in 'your' RFP
- RFPs are usually due quicker than you would like
These issues make RFP's and RFP content hard to manage, frustratingly time consuming, and not much fun!
You need a good way to inventory reusable content, approve it, expire it periodically, and share it with
all who may need it.
What We Do
You will use RFPMonkey.com to:
And that will save you lots of time, help you respond much faster, and manage progress towards your due dates.
- Create an RFP content library
- Take content suggestions from the field
- Assign SMEs as official approvers by category
- Approve and Expire content
- Use approved content to respond to RFP questions
- Create categories/filters to correspond with RFP sections
- Track RFP progress, due dates, and outcomes
- Share RFP repository with your channel partners
Free Live Demos
A live demo is a great opportunity to see the solution in action and ask questions.
We would be happy to discuss your project and show you how to use RFPMonkey.com to:
- Create an RFP content repository
- Approve and Expire content
- Track RFP due dates, progress, and outcomes
- Maintain users and user profiles
See what others are saying
© 2018 RFPMonkey.com LLC. All rights reserved. | Template Design: HTML5 UP